RCC Structure MCQs | Civil Engineering MCQs for RCC Structure
In this article, you will get all RCC Structure MCQs with answers for best practices for competitive exams to crack competitive exams will always update our article and add more and more MCQ so bookmark and share the civil experience site for future learning.
Here in civil experience best civil engineering website, you will get the best learning and study materials, article, pdf, ppt, reports, etc for structural and others too so must join a civil experience blog and learn every day
Which is the weakest concrete mix?
ANSWER = [D] 1:5:10
The correct answer for Which is the weakest concrete mix is 1:5:10.
A lower modular ratio shows
ANSWER= [A] Higher compressive strength of concrete
The correct answer for A lower modular ratio shows the Higher compressive strength of concrete.
|List of Civil Experience Excel Spreadsheet|
|Collection of Civil Excel Spreadsheet||Click Here|
|Advance Concrete Mix Design As Per IS||Click Here|
|Concrete Mix Design as Per IS Code (Lite)||Click Here|
|DESIGN OF ISOLATED RCC FOOTING||Click Here|
|Combined Footing Design Excel Sheet||Click Here|
|One Way Continue Slab Design Excel||Click Here|
|One Way Simply Supported Slab Design||Click Here|
|Design of Two Way Slab by EXCEL Sheet||Click Here|
|Design Terrace Slab Excel Sheet Easy Way||Click Here|
|Two Flight Stair Case With Chajja Design||Click Here|
|Design of Three Flight Open Well Stair||Click Here|
|Brick Mortar Calculation||Click Here|
|Concrete Mix Design Quantity Calculation||Click Here|
In limit state design, the limiting depth of neutral axis for Fe-250 for beam having effective depth ‘d’ is ______.
ANSWER= [C] 0.53 d
The coorect answer for In limit state design, the limiting depth of neutral axis for Fe-250 for beam having effective depth ‘d’ is 0.53 d.
Join Youtube Chennel
Which of the following excavator is most suitable for digging under water?
ANSWER= [A] Drag line
Drag line excavator is most suitable for digging under water.
In a composite construction
ANSWER= [A] Interface slipping is prevented by using the shear connector
In a composite construction is Interface slipping is prevented by using a shear connector.
- Shear connectors are utilized in composite structures to enable the combined action of the concrete slab and the steel profile. The shear connector was developed by Leonhardt to improve the fatigue strength of a Venezuelan composite bridge.
- The shear connector is made from a rectangular steel plate, with holes, welded to the steel beam top flange. Interface slipping is prevented by using shear connector.
- Shrinkage occurs when excess water evaporates out of the hardened concrete reducing the volume of concrete. By using same grade of concrete differential shrinkage cannot be avoided.
- Assuming that there is no temporary propping, the steel part of a composite cross-section must alone resist self-weight and other construction loads as the concrete at that stage is ineffective. So Precast member is not always designed to carry the weight of in-situ concrete without props.
The items given in options pertain to different aspects or functionalities of track design in railway engineering. Select the INCORRECT combination.
ANSWER= [D] Pusher gradient: Rising gradient which is followed by a falling gradient and along which the train climbs easily due to momentum gained by then over the falling gradient.
Function of Ballast
- It held the sleepers in position & prevent longitudinal and Lateral movements due to Dynamic loads.
- It gives some elasticity to track and provides Good drainage.
- Good Ballast should absorb minimum water.
In pusher gradient, a pusher or helper engine is used. For B.G. Track of Western Ghats pusher gradient is 1:37. Generally used in hilly areas
- In India, the minimum gradient provided on the station yards to drain out water is 1:400 to 1:1000.
- The momentum gradient is steeper than the ruling gradient & comes only after a falling gradient.
- It is considered as “the heart that pumps the flow of commencing along the track & main function of marshaling yard are reception, sorting & (departure) reforming into designation wise of goods trains. It may be a flat yard, hump yard, or gravitational yard.
- A flat yard is used when limited land is available on plains.
- Nowadays practice is to use Hump yards because shunting operations are done more quickly than flat/Gravitational yards.