Free Quiz Certificate For Bharat Ki Jal Dharohar
I attempt a quiz on mygov online free certificate programs and got the free certificate for the quiz free of cost. Also, upload the quiz certificate Image here to check how the certificate looks like. You can also download high-quality certificate images from the below download button. Please share with friends and group so they can also get certificates.
Quiz Start Date: 25/12/2021 10:00
Quiz End Date: 25/01/2022 23:59
How many Questions in Bharat Ki Jal Dharohar Quiz Competition by MyGov.in free certificate program online?
10 Questions in Bharat Ki Jal Dharohar Quiz Competition by MyGov.in free certificate programs online.
Time duration for complete Quiz?
Duration: 300 Seconds
READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of a maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given the same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz button.
As Rivers are the lifeline of India, if we look at our demographic map we have quite a good network of river systems. Some relatively larger rivers and their subordinates do wonders for India. Being an agriculture-dependent nation, rivers play a very important part in irrigation as well as the flow of the river makes the land fertile. Rivers are one of the largest sources of electricity for the nation, via hydropower projects. Rivers are regarded as holy and they have some emotional and spiritual connection with people. In view of the importance of the rivers of India, the Ministry of Jal Shakti is proposed to organize the event on the Topic rivers of India, its tributaries, Dams built on the rivers, rivers interlinking projects, etc.
|List of Civil Experience Excel Spreadsheet|
|Collection of Civil Excel Spreadsheet||Click Here|
|Advance Concrete Mix Design As Per IS||Click Here|
|Concrete Mix Design as Per IS Code (Lite)||Click Here|
|DESIGN OF ISOLATED RCC FOOTING||Click Here|
|Combined Footing Design Excel Sheet||Click Here|
|One Way Continue Slab Design Excel||Click Here|
|One Way Simply Supported Slab Design||Click Here|
|Design of Two Way Slab by EXCEL Sheet||Click Here|
|Design Terrace Slab Excel Sheet Easy Way||Click Here|
|Two Flight Stair Case With Chajja Design||Click Here|
|Design of Three Flight Open Well Stair||Click Here|
|Brick Mortar Calculation||Click Here|
|Concrete Mix Design Quantity Calculation||Click Here|
Terms and Conditions
- This quiz is organized by the Ministry of Jal Shakti, in the “Rivers of India” festival. The quiz is open from 25th December 2021 to 25th January 2022.
- The questions will be broadly based on different aspects of rivers of India like river tributaries, interlinking river projects, river distributaries, dams on the rivers, water conservations.
- The quiz will be available for all contestants for a period of 5 minutes (300 seconds), in which they have to answer 10 questions.
- You will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the quiz.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- The top 5 winners will be decided by the shortest time taken to complete the quiz with all correct answers.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by the law of the judiciary.
- Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz.
- These questions will be based on all aspects of the river like river tributaries, dams of the river, interlinking of rivers, etc.
- The quiz will start as soon as participants click the Start Quiz button.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- A digital participation certificate will be provided by the MyGov portal and Ministry will provide Rs 10,000/- each to the top 5 winners selected.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete, or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- The participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the quiz from time to time.
- The organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
Question Which Ask in My Quiz Section?
Hi everyone greater to see you here to get a quiz certificate free from mygov.in the government official site. If you come to my blog Civil Experience after log time then maybe the quiz is close so bookmark and visit Civil Experience from time to time for the latest update to get a certificate.
This certificate is extremely useful to build a stronger portfolio also you can you this certificate in 100activitypoint which is introduced by GTU college so earn this type of certificate and add in gtu student portal after login gtu portal and earn 12 activity points from mygov certificate.
In which state is the Osman Sagar Dam situated?/ उस्मान सागर बांध किस राज्य में स्थित है?
- Andhra Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Madhya Pradesh
Who authored the most recent book on Ganga titled ‘River of Life, River of Death’?
- Dennison Berwick
- Rashmi Sanghi
- Victor Mallet
- Harish Johari
The river Brahmaputra is known as ______ as it enters Arunachal Pradesh.
On which river is the Rajghat Dam located?
Which of the following species of Crocodile is found in Ganga?
- Estuarine (coast) crocodile
- None of the above
Which of the following is a waterborne disease?
- All of the above
With which name is the Ganga River also known as?
- Ram Ganga
Which energy of water is used to produce hydroelectricity?
- Potential energy
- Kinetic energy
- Both (a) and (b)
- None of the above
Through which of the following Indian states does the Lohit River flow?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
On which of the following rivers is Ajmer situated?
See My Free Quiz Certificate
I attempt a quiz on mygov and got the certificate for the quiz free of cost. Also, upload the quiz certificate Image here to check how the certificate looks like. You can also download high-quality certificate images from the below download button. Please share with friends and group so they can also get certificates.